The CDR Industry Team (CIT) is composed of industry organizations and companies from all sectors of the dairy industry. CIT members benefit from early access to the latest research, two meetings each year, and member only technical resources as well as other member benefits. CIT members support the work of CDR while also being provided a networking platform and a forum for providing input and support to the direction and focus of CDR. CIT Member Benefits
Benefits of Being a Member
Membership offers benefits such as:
- Preferential scheduling for pilot plant trials and applications assistance
- Members-only access to CDR's Knowledge Bank which includes the CDR Insider e-newsletter, research abstracts, and technical bulletins
- Support of graduate students with your funds
- Input into research priorities funded by CIT
- Two CIT members-only meetings each year
- The Spring CIT meeting: CDR staff provide program updates and a review of facilities and services.
- The Fall CDR Research Forum: CIT members receive unique insight into all dairy-based research ongoing at CDR, the Food Science department, Food Research Institute and the University of Wisconsin - Madison.