Food Fraud Workshop Online
This course is designed to introduce food & dairy manufacturers and dairy industry-adjacent manufacturers to the concept of food fraud. Organizations of all sizes will be provided with historical context of food fraud and examples both within and outside the dairy industry.
- John Spink, PhD - Director and Assistant Professor, Food Fraud Initiative | Michigan State University
- Douglas L. Marshall, PhD, CFS - Chief Scientific Officer | Eurofins Microbiology Laboratories
- Quincy Lissaur, Executive Director of SSAFE
- Matt Heaton, Supply Quality Director at Kerry
This course will take place live online.
Topic areas (subject to updates):
- Background knowledge and examples of food fraud
- Food fraud risk evaluation techniques and detection strategies
- Databases and reference information currently in use in the industry
- Understanding of high-risk ingredients and monitoring/surveillance techniques
- A survey of lab testing abilities available to the industry
Note: We are unable to ship outside the U.S. (note binders for online attendees)