"Let's Keep Your Business Going" Webinar Series
The DBIA is hosting a series of webinars to help dairy processors strengthen their businesses. The “Let’s Keep Your Business Going” webinars will cover important business topics like risk management, business development strategies, setting up manufacturing processes and much more. To view additional resources related to the webinar topics, please click here.
- August 10: So Your Business is Up and Running - What's Next?
- August 24: Developing Business Strategies
- September 14: Keeping Your Business Safe
- September 28: Manufacturing Processes
- October 12: Fine Tuning Your Marketing Strategy
- October 26: Social Media Marketing
- November 9: Developing E-Commerce
- November 23: Developing an Export Program
DBIA Grant "Helpful Hints" Webinar | March 9, 2021
"Let's Get Started" Webinar Series
The DBIA has a series of “Let’s Get Started” webinars. These webinars help identify local resources, expertise and technical assistance to support dairy farmers and processors who have decided to move forward on diversifying their enterprise or developing a new product but are not sure on how to get started.
- The focus of these eight webinars is to identify the local resources, expertise and technical assistance that can help you develop and implement your ideas. To view additional resources, please click here.
- Webinars are targeted at dairy farmers, processors and/or converters as they seek to diversify and/or create “high-value” dairy products or who are considering in getting into exporting.
- The webinars are a combination of general information presentations, breakout sessions and interviews with farmers and processors willing to share their experiences and lessons learned.
We recommend that all grant applicants review these webinars before submitting an application. To learn more about the grant programs, click here.
“The DBIA webinars have provided invaluable resources and connections. The speakers are knowledgeable and approachable, truly looking to help participants succeed. Each door that has been opened through this program is a blessing that will continue to serve our family farmstead creamery for years to come.”