DBIA Grant Program
The Dairy Business Innovation Alliance (DBIA) distributes grants to dairy based farms and processors in Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota and Wisconsin.
Industry Impact Grant Program
DBIA is seeking to support dairy product manufacturers that want help developing an innovative idea or tackling a challenge with the potential to advance the dairy industry. DBIA will distribute up to $1 million in reimbursable grants ranging from $50,000 to $250,000.
Industry Impact Grant Program Policies and Application: Please complete this short form to access the grant policies and application.
Application and Funding Timetable:
- Initial abstracts due July 23, 2021 (5PM CT)
- Abstracts reviewed and selected by July 30, 2021
- Applicants notified by August 3, 2021
- Full proposal due on or before September 30, 2021
- Proposals scored and selected on or before October 15, 2021
- Applicants notified on or before October 25, 2021
DBIA Announces 2021 Grant Recipients
DBIA has announced the 25 companies and cooperatives which, via a competitive review process, have been selected to receive grants totaling more than $1 million.
In 2020, in its first grant cycle, DBIA awarded $230K to farms and processors in all five DBIA states.